Oni Yu Can Scare Them Oni Yu Can Scare Them

An interesting game to say the least... I didn't get very far, but I did enjoy it. Fantastic artwork, simplistic and fits the music/sound really well.

Troisnyx responds:

Cheers, thanks for playing! ^_^

Red-Head Deception Red-Head Deception

So I'll be honest... I'm having trouble enjoying the game in itself due to the way you have the collision setup... Going after the hidden hp buffs and such would be great if it was beneficial... the enemy layout is random and can be unavoidable at times. The artwork is very well made and voice acting was well done. The music could loop better, but overall I found this to be good in quality. I am sure with more time, and the Personal Use License, you could make the game much much better! Anyways, thanks for sharing this with me. I personally liked it although I didn't enjoy the gameplay, maybe that's because I enjoyed the taste in artwork and such, as I really like to view it as an artwork in whole, which deals with more then just gameplay.

DanielCotorogea responds:

Thank you very much...when I started developing it I had all these ideas about how it's going to be, but I was stuck by the event restriction,so...I had to improvise :)

THERE IS NO GAME THERE IS NO GAME

OMG All my 5 r belong to this!

This is the most clever use of the deception concept I've seen so far... LMAO btw, I said "No" at the end.

A really enjoyable game overall. Time well spent playing it! :P

MonoChromeleon MonoChromeleon

I thought I recognized your name, I checked out your game earlier.
The game is fairly interesting, and the camouflage concept is neat.
Over all a good work... I will agree with a good portion of the people here, some of the platforming felt forced and a pain to deal with.

RyuuseiGames responds:

Thanks for the feedback. Version 1.1 released with some adjusts. Less pain to jump.

Abobo's Big Adventure Abobo's Big Adventure

I cant play. :(

Abobo is not moving at all unless I double press an arrow key. I can't pause the game. And the rage doesn't work. only thing tthat seems to work is punching kicking and running. :(

graphics make up though, and I know I would enjoy this if I could play it. so I give you guys a 10 anyways. please help though. I don't understand why the controls are not working... :(

Abobo responds:

Internet Explorer bug, google the fix for IE sticky keys in flash or try using another browser.

Vocaloid RPG WIP 2 Vocaloid RPG WIP 2

Looks good so far...

Oh yeah, and contenue is actually spelled continue.
lol JK.
And now for the actually review.
First off, it is looking great. nice spritework and tilesets. For the finished project though you will need to have a menu and "loader". Also, please try not to post WIP's into the Flash portal, because I believe there is an actual place you can post it other then here, as the portal is ment for finished project. The title lies at the moment, as there is no RPG element to this yet. I like the way you are doing the tutorial so far. Keep up the good work.

Christmas Defenders Christmas Defenders

What a nice christmas present.

It was nice of you to do that. the game was indeed fairly simple. I also like the ending... You deserve cookies... 10/10. Your neices and nephews will love it

Breakit 4 Breakit 4

I like it...

It is fun... I also like the twists you have in here... for instance level 4 where you have the game being played sideways... it plays with your mind... you have to think a little there lol.

Ibuki's Revenge Ibuki's Revenge

Im sorry, but...

This game is a bit upsetting... you have no Z variable here, I was walking over top of characters and getting hurt because of the enemies, even though I could't hit them unless spot on where they were located... You could have spent a little bit more time on this for sure. Note: The music choice isn't the best.

Baby's Day Out Baby's Day Out

I was a lil bit bummed...

The movie "Babies Day Out" was one of my favorite movies when I was a kid, expected this to be based off of it. lol. still good game, I had fun... It isn't that easy and a bit confusing at first... but yeah... good game. 9/10