Elysium Spoiler in 90 Sec Elysium Spoiler in 90 Sec

Wait, you do more then music?!

Not a bad flash. It keeps the viewer entertained... (But that might just be you talking that does that)
The camera movement was done quite well, and the drawings aren't half bad. Not bad hania. I think you did a real good job on this.

I do think the spider's animation was a bit too fluid like with the curves on the legs and such.. Also, extra detail never hurt anyone.

I give this flash 6.5 planets out of 10. Well I would if it were possible... lol
No I actually give you a 3.5/5 (which would be 7 planets) because this was still quite enjoyable... Your artwork is not that bad, and neither is the spider... but I wouldn't call it a top quality animation, so I think that 3.5 is quite fair.

Draw with Jazza! Draw with Jazza!

Is it sad if I watched this just to see the dancing monkey?

Either way, I think what you are doing is an amazing thing with these tutorial videos and such. You are a huge inspiration for aspiring artists like myself, and I hope you keep doing what you do.

Prince Ali (test) Prince Ali (test)

Good job overall.

your lip syncing is not bad at all. Maybe a few spots here and there. First thing I would like to point out, is that there is not a single spot where teeth are shown. well... except for the part with his two carnivorous teeth are shown. Also, the tweens between the mouths moving need to be shorter, or you can add more to it to make it smoother, depends on what you feel like doing, but I recommend you work on getting a nice fps going so that it doesn't look so jagged in teh motions.

well... you still did a good job
not good enough to get you a real good rating, as this was just a simple lip sync test, but good. 3/5 10/10. if you are wondering about the review score being higher then the flash score. It's because I see nothing wrong with this. I just don't think it should score high. hope you understand.

Finding The Boogeyman Finding The Boogeyman

ummm...

lip syncing was a bit off on some spots. Voice acting could have been better. The storyline was ok, although, you should not have ended it with the black screen. That would only work if you heard screaming and slashing and such, where it would feel like it was meant to be censored. Overall those were the only big things. Your biggest flaw was actually in the voice acting, as it is a key player in this animation. The voice needs to fit the personality, like when the hunter becomes the boogieman the voice should have became more boogieman like. It should not have stayed the same. Another thing would be to add SoundFX for like the door squeaking and the bushes rustling. Although those are not necessary, it would have helped.

Anyways this animation was done rather well and I agree it does deserve a better score.

JonHunter responds:

Thank you, for taking time in doing what you just did.
I like it when I see some sort of response from the viewer.

Nah, the flaws you point out, is what makes the animation lack. Hence the low score.
Gotta work those things out for next time.

Thanks again =)

Arrow to the... Arrow to the...

I like how you only used 5 views. :P

It's all right, it was done so well, I hardly noticed the simplicity and I liked it. Enjoyed the humor of not expecting the arrow to the head instead. oops spoiler. lol. Nice voice acting too Mick. Ok... Now get back to work on "A Fable III Experience"! :P

Jukes&Pogo: Violent Night Jukes&Pogo: Violent Night

Ok....

First off I want to say that Im not a big fan of this style of animation, but still it was executed nicely and very smooth. The plot was nice, and I was not expecting santa to be some wierd mutated monster, so good job on that. One thing that I would recommend though is that the loader was a bit plain, so maybe a few more kb could go torwards a loader. Make something that will keep the viewers interest for the few minutes it takes to load the video. And maybe add the title to the Loader. Either way, nothing big, just some recommendations. 9/10 5/5

Also, congrats on Daily 5th!

christmas elf's job christmas elf's job

Well...

Most of the characters look like they were taken from something else. It didn't have much animation to it besides the movements, and the lip sync. It actually aint have bad with the speaking. Audio quality of the mic is pretty bad. Either way, not bad... I enjoyed it. 7/10 4/5 :P

flashmakeit responds:

I made all the art work by myself GamekrazzyProduction thanks for review and the music made the animation better

O Skyrim O Skyrim

I like the ending song, don't forget to credit...

the composer! He worked really hard to make that. I believe it's called "Lux Aurumque" by Eric Whitacre.
I actually had to sing this song for an honor choir festival when I was in high school. :P

Skyward Sword Parody Skyward Sword Parody

WoW!

This deserved the daily feature... umm do you actually meet that guy from majora's mask in skyward sword, or was that just put in for the fun of it?

And yeah I understand where you are coming from, Backgrounds are really the most annoying things to make. I have only started to get good at them, so great job on that Adam Ward! :P

Great voice acting as well Dex, and great animation overall. Congrats on the daily feature!

Samination responds:

The hand in the toilet is in Skyward Sword. :P

Zelda Uncut- Preview Zelda Uncut- Preview

Wow....

is all I can say! :P
Ok... maybe a bit more. I like the concept, and hope to see you posting episodes regularly.
I think some parts look a bit sketchy, but that's alright seeing as its a moving animation that hardly matters. I like it, about the same as I like all of your animations. Can't wait to see the first episode!